2021 National Dues Structure for Active and Provisional Members
- 1st Year $500
- 2nd Year $650
- 3rd Year Prevailing Dues Rate
- Pro-rated dues: Those who join between March 1st and August 31st may join at the pro-rated dues rate of: $250. The CMAA National Office will then beginning billing for the following year at the end of October.
This dues benefit is for new and rejoining members only; reinstating members are NOT afforded these rates. Membership reinstatement occurs when a dropped member pays his/her outstanding dues within the same dues year. Once a full membership year has passed, former members must rejoin CMAA.
- 1st Year $425
- 2nd Year Half of Prevailing Dues Rate
Current/former Student members of CMAA now holding a management position at a club may be eligible for Alumnus status. Please contact CMAA's Chapter/Member Services Department at 703-739-9500 for information and details.
- 1st Year $100
- 2nd Year $100
2021 Mile High Chapter Dues
- Amount due if paid PRIOR TO February 28th, 2021 & New Joining Members
- 1st Person at Club (Manager/GM) $350
- Other Person/s from Same Club $300
Amount due if paid AFTER February 28th, 2021
- 1st Person at Club (Manager/GM) $375
- Other Person/s from Same Club $325